Clicky

Send Me A Message - Contact Paul

Contact me here.
Simply Login and Click @Paul then message :slight_smile:
Or just click reply if you are happy for everyone to see the message.

If you want to hire me 1 on 1. Please read this first.

I just started working for a company that uses ZOHO for their Low voltage integration company. They have hired me to develop a design/consulting department for them.

My Question: Can you create a consultant proposal/contract through ZOHO? All I’ve seen are some templates that look more like a bill of material. But for me there is a lot more information that i need to incorporate into my proposal/contract then what I’m initially seeing. I’m use to using Docusign for our proposals/contracts.

Post Moved to here: Can you create a consultant proposal/contract through ZOHO?

Hello Paul my name is Sonya and I’m the owner of Desired Beauty Essentials an online Jewelry and accessories company on Shopify. I have been opened for just about a week and while I have managed to have consistent traffic I have not made a sale yet. I have ran an add on Instagram and Facebook and while they were successful I was unable to collect leads for my company so I can complete a sale. Although I offered a discount code for registering I only received about six leads in a week. searching youtube for help I was introduced to Zoho as a CRM and after contacting the company directly I learned I could really benefit from Zoho CRM Plus due to the automation of emails, sales targeting, the integration with Facebook and many others features that could help. Im totally lost on the setup since it combines the CRM and many other features …I really need some help.

Post Moved To Here: I could really benefit from Zoho CRM Plus due to the automation of emails, sales targeting, the integration with Facebook and many others features that could help

Hi Paul,

I sell capital equipment and I’m trying to import my CSV database into Zoho CRM Plus. The database holds information on sold equipment such as the product type, serial number, service agreements against a specific account.

I initially thought I could import into products, but there is no way (that I can see) to associate a product to a specific account. I then tried importing into accounts, contacts “Account-Product” , “Contact-Product” with no luck.

I can manually fill in the details but it would be nice to be able to import the file in one go.

Any thoughts?

Post Moved Here: I initially thought I could import into products, but there is no way (that I can see) to associate a product to a specific account

Hi Paul,

Also How would I change the order of “Products” when viewed from accounts?

If I open up an account and click on products it shows:

Product Name / Product Code / Product Active / Manufacturer / Support Start Date / Support Expiry Date

I’d like to be able to see the Product Serial Number in this list.

Post Moved Here: Also How would I change the order of “Products” when viewed from accounts?

@Paul Hi_ I watched a youtube vid of your active campaign demo- I would love some 1:1 help to become the master at it. Are you for hire?? Roxi Thanks

Post Moved Here: I would love some 1:1 help to become the master at it. Are you for hire?